About Canton

The Canton area was developed from the plantation of merchant seaman, John O’Donnell, in the late 1800's by his son, Columbus O’Donnell, William Patterson and Peter Cooper. The land was sold for expanding waterfront industrial uses and housing to support the blue-collar workers. During the early 1900's European immigrants settled in the area, most notably, Welsh, Irish, German and Polish. More recently, as industry moved out, new housing and marinas have been developed along the waterfront. O’Donnell Square including the Canton library (the first Enoch Pratt branch in continual operation since 1886.) Canton Waterfront Park & Fishing Pier Park, two marinas and a public boat launch, DuBurns Soccer Arena and many small interesting restaurants. Close to Patterson Park, Fells Point, Highlandtown, Greektown and minutes to Downtown.

GET IN TOUCH

Please provide the required field.

WE'RE ALWAYS AVAILABLE TO HELP OUT, GET IN TOUCH WITH US ANY TIME, OR SHOOT US AN EMAIL.

Please provide the required field.